How to participate?
- Step 1
- Take a photo of the receipt
- Step 2
- Send via WhatsApp receipt photo with Name, I/C and Tax Invoice No. to 9610 2191
- Example: < LindaNg >< s8110229b >< tax0123456 >
Terms & Conditions
- WTA Finals WhatsApp & Win Contest is organized by “Perfect Food Manufacturing (M) Sdn. Bhd.” and will run from 17th September 2017 to 17th October 2017.
“Perfect Food Manufacturing (M) Sdn. Bhd.” (The Organizer) reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, postpone, re-schedule and or extend the Contest period, cancel, terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to comply with all terms and conditions forth in this article.
- This Contest opens to all residents, permanent residents in Singapore or holders of a valid employment pass working in Singapore during the Contest period. Employees of the Organizer or its parent, affiliated and/or subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and any or all other companies associated with this Contest, as well as their immediate family members like the children, parents, siblings and spouse, are not eligible to enter.
- To participate, participants must spend a minimum of $7 on Julie’s products at any participating outlet in a single receipt within the Contest period.
- Each participant may submit more than one (1) entry. Each purchase receipt is eligible for one
WhatsApp entry only.
- Participants are not allowed to submit more than one WhatsApp entry with the same purchase receipt to the Organizer.
- The Organizer will not send an acknowledgment message for WhatsApp Message Contest.
- Participants may only win one prize throughout the Contest period.
- Participants shall be shortlisted at random by the Organizer to win the tickets.
- Each week, one pair of WTA Finals tickets worth $218 will be given away. There are a total of 4 pairs of tickets to be given out during the Contest period. Tickets won cannot be exchanged for cash. Transportation cost for redeeming the prizes will be borne by the winners.
- Weekly winner will be announced via Julie’s Biscuits Facebook/Instagram Page on 25th September, 2nd October, 9th October and 18th October. If a response is not received within two (2) days, the chosen winner will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
- Any decision from the Organizer are final and no correspondence shall be entertained
- The Organizer reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to substitute any of the prizes at any time without prior notice.
- The Organizer will contact all shortlisted participants via the contact/mobile numbers received from the Contest entry.
- Tickets not collected within 7 days from the date of notification will be forfeited and any enquires thereafter will not be entertained.
- The Organizer shall have right to disqualify and /or reject WhatsApp entries where:
a) The purchase receipt submitted is a duplicate, incorrect, unclear, torn or damaged.
b) The required details are not provided, incomplete, illegible, unclear and/or inaccurate.
- The Organizer reserves the right to request for evidence of purchase receipt for verification.
- Participants MUST keep the original receipt submitted in WhatsApp Message Contest entry for Winners’ verification and price redemption. Failure to produce the receipt upon request will result in disqualification and prize forfeiture.
- The Organizer reserves the right to publish or display winners’ details and photographs for advertising and publicity purposes and also for the purpose of announcing the winners on electronic media.
- The Organizer and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage) in connection with any aspect of any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by low (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum allowable by law).
Note: WTA Tour Inc. is not a sponsor of this Contest or any related promotions and is not liable for their marketing and execution.
Congratulations to all our weekly winners!
Week 1: Sim Lay Yan (SXXXX647G)
Week 2: Yu Khee Chen (SXXXX479C)