Julie’s Champion’s Circle Mix & Match Contest Terms & Conditions
- Julie’s Champion’s Circle Mix & Match Campaign will begin on 15th April 2018 to 30th Jun 2018 (“Campaign Period”). Julie’s Marketing Sdn. Bhd. (“Organizer”) reserves the right to shorten or extend the Campaign Period without any prior notice.
- This campaign is open to all residents of Malaysia 18 years old (as at 15th April 2018) and above, except the employees and immediate families of the Organizer, including its affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies.
- To participate in the campaign:
a. Participants must purchase any Julie’s product that has the Julie’s Champion’s Circle Mix & Match sticker on its packaging.
b.How to participate:
(1) A Mix & Match card can be found in the Julie’s product that has the Julie’s Champion’s Circle Mix & Match sticker on the packaging.
(2) If the word on the card is “STAY”, it must match with any of the following words, “STRONG”, “FOCUSED”, “POSITIVE” or “CALM” that can be found in other Julie’s products that have the Julie’s Champion’s Circle Mix & Match sticker on the packaging.
(3) Once you have matched the two (2) cards either “STAY STRONG”, “STAY FOCUSED”, “STAY POSITIVE” or “STAY CALM”, you are required to fill up your personal details and answer a simple question stated on the card.
(4) Then snap a picture of the two (2) Julie’s Champion’s Circle Mix & Match cards with your personal details clearly filled up and submit it via “WhatsApp” to 013-8747401.
Example: Qualified entry of pictures of Mix & Match Card “STAY” + Mix & Match Card “STRONG” + personal details will win an Adidas E-voucher worth RM300.
(5) Winners will be notified with a message via “Whatsapp” as confirmation of winning.
a. Photocopies of Julie’s Champion’s Circle Mix & Match card are NOT acceptable.
b. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete, incorrect, illegible, disfigured, late entries or entries without Julie’s Champion’s Circle Mix & Match card.
4. Campaign Prizes: Adidas E-vouchers worth a total of RM80,000 will be given away to participants with the following matching words;
“STAY STRONG” 100 units x Adidas E-voucher worth RM300
“STAY FOCUSED” 100 units x Adidas E-voucher worth RM200
“STAY POSITIVE” 100 units x Adidas E-voucher worth RM 150
“STAY CALM” 150 units x Adidas E-voucher worth RM100
- Collection of the prize may be done at the nearest Julie’s Marketing office. During the collection, winners are required to bring along the two Julie’s Champion’s Circle Mix & Match cards either “STAY STRONG”, “STAY FOCUSED”, “STAY POSITIVE” or “STAY CALM” that match the serial number submitted via “WhatsApp” and your original Mykad / Identity Card.
- The organizer reserves the rights to forfeit the prize if winners are unable to provide the required Julie’s Champion’s Circle Mix & Match cards with the correct serial number and identity card.
- All prizes must be claimed at the winner’s own expenses and all unclaimed prizes will be forfeited by the Organizer 30 days after the date of notification of winning.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to substitute any prize with similar value at any time without prior notice.
- All prizes are not transferable, refundable, or exchangeable in any other form for whatever reason. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing.
- The winners will be contacted through telephone and/or “WhatsApp” from 1st Aug 2018 onwards.
- All participants may apply for Lazada 25% discount code from Julie’s Champion’s Circle Mix & Match Card to get a discount at Julie’s official store in Lazada.com.my.
- By participating in this campaign, participants agree to be bound by the official Terms and Conditions and decisions of the Organizer.
- The Organizer’s decision is final. Any correspondence pertaining to the decision made by the Organizer will NOT be entertained.
- The participant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Organizer, its affiliates, and each of its and their respective directors, shareholders, employees, partners, agents, contractors, supplies, and representatives harmless against all loses, damages, claims, liabilities, transportation, postage, redemption, delivery expenses or costs that arise from the connection with the participant’s participation.
- These terms and conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and the participant further agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts. In the event of any dispute arising hereunder, such dispute shall be resolved by any court of competent jurisdiction in Malaysia.